When you need great industrial relations, there is no where else to look.
The term industrial relations explains the relationship between employees and management which stem directly or indirectly from union-employer relationship.
Workplace practices within Kenya have changed dramatically in recent years and continue to evolve.
As an employer, there has never been more responsibility and requirements for setting wages and conditions. Our focus on interpretation, determination and practical application of Industrial Relations strategies for small and medium business provides sound workplace relations and practice to prevent industrial disputes.
Our knowledge & focus includes:
- Handling injury cases at workplace as prescribed by the Work Injury Benefits Act, 2007 (WIBA) and the DOSH (Department of Occupational Safety & Health)
- Administration of WIBA and Employer’s Liability insurance covers
- Supporting client organisation to handle strikes and boycotts
- The identification of Workplace issues and resolution within the legislative framework
- Enterprise bargaining and Employment contracts
- Wages and payroll set up and audit according to Industrial instrument requirements
- Policies and procedures
- Industrial relations set up and sustainability from recruitment through to post termination obligations
- Termination of employment
- Handling of applications to the Fair Work Ombudsman through to conference representation
- Dispute resolution
Our clients span from the Shores of Lake Victoria to the white sandy beaches of the India Ocean, from small business operators to franchises and medium businesses with multiple sites and agencies.